This listing has expired and is no longer available.
Located close to Plasky, Schaerbeek, room with double size bed available to rent, starting July.
The room is part of a large apartment which easily accommodates 2 persons. The flat will be shared with another guy, in Brussels for professional reasons.
The place is conveniently located halfway in between Park du Cinquantenaire and Park Josaphat, at walking distances from the EU quarters. Delhaize Chazal and multiple Carrefour express are available nearby for groceries and last minute needs. Train station (MEISER) as well as bus and tram stops at walking distance; the neighborhood is also served by two night bus lines.
The flat consists of the following:
- fully equipped kitchen with appliances and tools (oven, fridge + freezer, dishwasher are all included)
- spacious living room with eating table and two couches
- small laundry room with washing machines and storage space for cleaning tools
- entry hall and corridor to the bedrooms
- bathroom with shower
- two bedrooms with one private closet each
- a small porch on the back
Rent is 500€ per month plus 75€ per month for fixed expenses (water and building common areas regular cleaning service). Internet is 17. 50€ per month per person and electricity is paid on a monthly base depending on the consumption (usually around 20€ per person).
Carrefout, Delhaize, Proxy, Train station (Meiser), bus lines (63/29/21/12), tram lines (25/7), Van den Borre, Brico, Media Markt
|Charges||+ €105 charges, per month|
|Surface area||14 m²|